We continue our samples of work for The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation with profiles we wrote for the Living Proof Project that just launched with a large publicity campaign (we previously contributed a Rotary International profile). These Living Proof profiles detail five organizations and the success they have had combating various health concerns worldwide:
- GAIN – improved nutrition through food fortification
- The GAVI Alliance – immunization
- The Global Fund - prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis
- PEPFAR - HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care
- USAID – promote global health
Jacqui did all but the GAIN article, but we wrote in the same voice and edited each other’s work. We have more work for The Gates Foundation in the pipeline.